shifting
I used to blog.
Until I didn't.
I used to be a lot of things.
That I am no longer.
Homeschooler. Now public schooler.
Obese. Now almost healthy.
Stay-at-home-mom. Now work-from-home mom.
My kids attend public school and probably will indefinitely. But I have a general rule of never speaking in absolutes. See what I just did there?
I'm no longer obese, but I'm not "healthy" (according to some chart, anyway). But I'm close. That feels nice. Nice meaning amazing, incredible, so good, thrilling.
I work now too. Remotely. Nothing too intense, but enough.
Why The Middle Years?
These are The Middle Years of my life. My parents are at the top. My children are at the bottom. And I'm tucked right in the middle.
Why a new website, rather than continue the old blog?
Because there's been a shift. It wasn't a sudden shift. It was subtle, I think. Or maybe it was swift, I'm not certain.
I am no longer the same woman who wrote over there all those years ago. My perspectives about parenting and life have shifted some. Maybe even a lot. I'm learning. Growing. Changing. Shifting. I tend to think that's a good thing.
I miss writing. Profoundly. I have a constant reel of thoughts. Perpetual swirling. Steady contemplation. Here I will let them free.


Your website is beautiful and, I think, you did a really great job withthe post about the Easter week. This must have been a loooot of work. My kid is grown up now, but I wish, I had these inspiration, when he was little. We went to the movies last week instead to see "Maria Magdalena".
ReplyDeleteSeems, that BLE changed all lot for you. I look forward to see, what happens next and I wish you all lot of success
Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind comment! I'll have to look up Maria Magdalena! xoxo
Delete